Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 21

Something you could NEVER get tired of: 


Now, let's get a few things clear.  I used to be a chocoholic.  That's a past tense verb, in case it's been a while since you've taken English.  When I was a kid (and by kid, I mean like... 12 years old) my mom caught me inside the cupboard eating M&M's out of the giant bag.  She tells me it was terribly pitiful.  Good thing I was a fat kid.

And so, my answer isn't chocolate.  Though I love it, I know I would indeed get tired of it if I had it all the time.

Next item of business.  I am not a crier.  Yeah, that means I don't love watching a chick flick when I feel like I "need a good cry" because, seriously, who likes crying? Weird.  My  nose runs, my face gets puffy, my eyes get red and my lips puff up like I ate something spicy with really chapped lips.  I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy looking like that.  That being said, there are a few chick flicks out there that I like.

Yes, I like clothes, and yes, I like makeup, but seeing as my sister is the fashionista of the household, and honestly... I don't put as much effort into either as I sometimes wish I could.  So neither of those is quite right.

Why must these questions be so difficult!! There are so many things running through my mind that are seemingly things I could never ever get sick of... food (love it, need it), shoes (love 'em, need 'em), rings (ahhhhh), cuddling (such goodness), I could go on, but I would bore you.  In fact, you may already be bored, and if that's the case, I apologize.  Get on with it, sister! <-- you must be saying this to yourself.

Alright fine, I've done my thinking, I've come up with my answer.  I think.

The one thing I would never get sick of is going to the temple.

I tell my mom often, in fact I probably tell her everytime we go, that I would live there if it weren't for the fact that I get hungry and sleep and need to shower.  But I adore everything about that place because it's the most perfect place on this entire earth, and on top of that Heavenly Father gave it to us and commanded us to go and use it.  It's pretty much an amazing commandment because it really gives back more to us, doesn't it? I mean, how many blessings to we get in return for sacrificing a few hours of our time to help out someone that can't do the work for themselves? Pretty darn awesome if you ask me.

Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment