Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 20

Your favorite movie.


Ah seriously?!! My favorite?! Do I really have to pick just one?! Nope, I refuse, this is my blog, and I'ma do what I want!

I'm a fun movie kinda gal, I don't really love movies that make you cry, because I'm not a huge fan of tears! SOOO I like fun movies like unto these:

1. The Princess Bride - cuz let's be honest, who doesn't love this movie? And plus, I grew up on this movie! I will forever love it

2. Zorro the Gay Blade - seriously... um, this movie is freaking HILARIOUS!!!

3. Abbott and Costello Movies - can't go wrong with old time funniest :)

4. A wide array of various old movies that I'm not going to name because it will take way too long - I was sick for a long time when I was a kid, and most of my time was spent watching old movies and dog shows.  I became very educated on both subjects.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment