Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 14

A Photo of yourself and a description of how your day was:


Well, this is the most recent picture of me that I have, so here ya go!

How did my day go? We'll go with yesterday, because it's only ten o'clock this morning, and honestly all that has happened so far is my fight with the blender, drinking a smoothie, watching the news, the Daily Dish, and Good Things Utah, entering my mom to win some makeup, and blogging/reading blogs.

But what happened yesterday? I made it through a whole day of church! Hooray! I woke up really early because... I don't know exactly, perhaps I didn't sleep very well.  But either way, it was a good thing, because we have church at 9 in the a.m., and I wasn't feeling well the night before, so I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to make it to church.  But lo, prayers and faith work, my friends! I was able to go, and I made it through the entire three-hour block.  I wasn't doing so hot, but, I made it.

After church, I promptly donned some sweats, and spent most of the day in bed, and after a good conversation with a friend of mine from high school,  I made the mistake of eating a spoonful of ice cream and a small handful of vanilla chocolate chips and had a bad tummy ache after that...

Then I watched a Criminal Minds marathon with my mom (which happens to have the gorgeous Shemar Moore as one of the stars, which makes watching the show that much more enjoyable.  And NO I don't have a thing for black guys, but please... HE is one beautiful specimen of a man.).  After that, gentle readers, I started falling asleep, and sadly didn't get to finish the last episode of Criminal Minds.  But such is life.  Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment