Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well hi there, it's been a while!

Wow! My dear readers, I know there are few of you, but I just want you to know that I am ever so sorry that it has been months and months since some of you have even HEARD from me! Per request of one of my dear friends that lives in another state, I have decided that it is high time that I give you all a nice update on this little life of mine.  So much to say, where to being?!

Let's start by saying that I, Makenna K. Donaldson, am very happy.  Life hasn't exactly worked out the way I thought it might, but when does it ever? Good news though, my daddy-o has a full time job in California, which means that the family can start working on moving out and selling the house and finding a house in California.  It's weird, it's finally sinking in! The weirdest part is that I'm not going with them! I have decided that I'm staying in Utah... I know it's what the Lord wants me to do. It's going to be tough, but I know it's going to be right, and everything works out better when you do what's right!

This weekend was a good one :) Caleb and I went to AF for the weekend, spent Friday night at a Smallville season finale party, spent Saturday afternoon at his old roommate's house at a pool party, then went to church on Sunday with the family and just had a rootin' tootin' good time! Laughing and joking and getting to know each other better.  I had an awesome weekend!

I am working full time in Provo as a nanny, and actually living in Provo during the week while I nanny, then I go home on the weekends.  It's kind of a weird set up, but it works, and it's nice to see the boyfriend everyday after work :) But soon enough I'm going to have to find another place to live because there's another person moving into this house that's going to be taking over my room, so I either have to find a place down in Provo or move back home and commute everyday, and I'm honestly not sure which one sounds better.  Commuting everyday is not exactly the best option because I hit rush hour traffic both ways, so it takes twice as long to get to work.  However, living at home is free, and finding a place in Provo would mean I would have to pay.  But then, summer housing is really cheap! But then, part of me wants to be able to see my mom and stuff everyday before she moves for good, but then the other part of me wants to live closer to work and not have to drive everyday... I guess I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it.

Anyway, that's about all I have time for today, until next time, dear readers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Makenna!!! I have been looking forward to reading this since last night, but haven't been on a computer since you posted it until now. I love your life!!! I'm so glad you are a nanny (except I accidentally just typed ninny..haha...)! What a great thing to be! But we will have to catch up sometime...cuz I want to. :) I sure do love you!!!
    Love, Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dilemmas! Spend time with mom before she moves, or commute? I think it will just work itself out

    ReplyDelete