Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Believe

I believe in Christ.
I believe in second chances.
I believe in love.
I believe everyone can overcome anything.
I believe the Lord makes everything right in the end.
I believe the Lord forgives us more easily than we forgive ourselves.
I believe that the atonement can ease every pain.
I believe in third and fourth chances.
I believe in change for the better.
I believe that sometimes when we don't know what to do, the Lord trusts us to make the right decision.
I believe that the Lord will guide us if we ask.
I believe we are told things we don't understand.
I believe we can't do things we think we can't.
I believe we affect people we don't know.
I believe we all have gifts and talents.
I believe the Lord is the only one who can and should judge us.
I believe that if we do what we should, we will be given more than we need.
I believe the Lord will take care of us.
I believe the right decision can be scary.
I believe that you can't have faith if you're scared.
I believe the Lord wants us to be happy, and will help us be that way if we let Him.
I believe the Lord brings people into our lives.
I believe in revelation.
I believe in the gospel.
I believe the Book of Mormon is the truest book on earth.
I believe Christ will come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment