Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 2

Well, I'm late for this challenge, but my excuse is that I'm sick! I'm feeling much better today, so here is the next day of the blog challenge...

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.


Well... to be honest, when I started this blog, I was a very different person.  It had a different name when I started out, and to be honest, I can't even remember what it was! Luckily, that doesn't matter.  But this blog has been a journey for me.  It's seen me through some dark days, and seen me into the happiest of days as well.  The name, though, Big Eyes on the Prize, does have some meaning to it.


First of all, everyone knows I have big eyes.



See what I mean? So basically, the Big Eyes, well that'd be my eyes, and the Prize is the eternal picture.  The Prize is finding joy.  The Prize is my future.  The Prize is a positive outlook.  The Prize is all these things and more, it's everything good!  Doesn't Heavenly Father want us to be happy? I'm pretty sure He does.  So that's what this blog means, that I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment