Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: A picture of you and your friends





Here is a group of fun kids from my singles ward.  I'm a little lacking on pictures for some reason... Haha, anyway, I'll put a few more up.  In this picture, I was appointed chief moustache artist for those who came with bare lips.  Honorary moustachees, Myself and Tasha2, donned finger-staches.


This is my cousin, Joseph, who is exactly 3 days younger than I am.  We've been really good buddies ever since then!! I love him!


My best friend, Keek, my sissy!! :D


At the LA temple with my aunt Shannon, my Mumsy, and my Grandy.  I love my family! :D


Me, E-y and Drew.  I love these boys who would do just about anything for me!


At Glamis with my family.  My best friends.


My sister and my brother.  What more is there to say?


My amazing mom and dad!



So there you have it! I don't have tons and tons of pictures, but there are my very best friends in the world!








No comments:

Post a Comment