Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reason for my Blog Challenge Fail

I have four words for you:

I suck at blogging.

That is four words right? Yeah, ok, good.  Haven't lost my math skills quite yet.
Well, good friends, it's really not because I don't want to blog.  Quite the opposite is true, I love to blog! It's just that recently I've gotten really sick.  While some of you may think that this would be the perfect time to attack my blog with a fierce vengeance and renewed vigor, the truth is that I can hardly make it to the computer, let alone sit through a typing session.  We don't have wireless internet at my house, so I have to connect my laptop to a cord, which reaches about as far as the couch, which is where I have now stationed myself.

Currently, I am laughing inside.  Not so much on the outside seeing as it hurts, but on the inside I laugh heartily, because I'm so so very glad that you all can't see my right now.  But just in case you wish you could see me, I'll describe it for you.  A very messy and ugly bun in my hair (sorry dad), a red Solesbee T-shirt, a black Big-D fleece jacket, black leggings, and huge woolen durka durka Jihad socks (ok, so they're just super sweet socks from Iran... :-P) and I'm laying upon a couch with a pillow on my lap and the laptop atop said pillow.  Let me assure you I am a sight to behold.

With so much downtime, I really have gotten a few things done.  I started the last Molly Moon book, and if you haven't read them, you really should, they're a fun read, and I just finished Julie&Julia, which I really liked (although... I was disappointed in the F-bomb, what the heck?!) and I fully intend to finish Wuthering Heights when I feel up to being sad... that book is kind of depressing.  I've knitted a few things... maybe I'll post some pictures when I feel up to it.
Anyways, that's the reasons for my horrendous fail at the blog challenge... sorry guys, someday soon I will finish it, promise!

3 comments:

  1. lol don't feel too bad, I haven't been very good at the blog challenge either. I tend to miss a couple days and then do 2-3 posts in one day to catch up :) It's great to hear from you Micky-D! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone knows the most important thing to bring to a holy war is a fresh pair of foot mittens.

    ReplyDelete