Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blog Challenge

Ok, so I'm totally copying one of my friends.  She started this blogging challenge to get into a better habit with blogging.  I'm not good at updating my blog, if you haven't noticed, but I love it when I actually do! So here is day one of the challenge.


Day 1: Upload a recent picture of yourself and write 15 interesting facts about yourself.



1. I'm the middle child of three kids, and we're all more or less 4 years apart.  That makes me 20 years old, my brother, Erik is almost 24, and my sister, Keira, is 16.

2. When I graduated high school two Decembers ago, I lived in California for 6 months and nannied for my aunt, and one of those kids was that cute thing beside me in the picture!! I love and adore those four kids SO MUCH!! Nannying is by far my favorite job.

3. At the moment, I can't eat gluten, or acidic stuff, or spicy stuff! Sad, I know.  When I eat gluten, my mouth gets torn to shreds, and it still hasn't healed after 9 months, so when I eat citrus-y, acidic, or spicy things, it just makes me mouth hurt worse.

4. I hate the snow and the cold.

5. I've done sessions in 8 different temples: Timpanogos, Provo, Draper, Salt Lake, Bountiful, Jordan River, Newport Beach, and Los Angeles.

6. I can't sleep without socks.

7. I want to major in math.

8. I also want to go to hair school.

9. I love coffee flavored things.

10. I have a ctr ring that I don't think I've ever really taken off since I was about 8.  Same ring!

11. I used to hate the color purple, but recently, I started loving it! Now, it's my favorite :)

12. My hair used to be naturally curly, but all of a sudden, it's going straight!

13. I secretly kind of want to be an opera singer.  Now it's not a secret.

14. I love reading.  Love, love, love it! I get into my books like it's a movie.  I was reading one series, and something happened that made me so sad and upset that I burst into tears and threw the book across the room!

15. I love my life :) everything about it is beautiful, and everything always works out the way it's supposed to as long as you're doing what's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment