Friday, December 17, 2010

Somethin' crazy runs both ways!

Know how sometimes you can get this impression that you need to do something that seems impossible, but you know it's right? So then you do it, and everything works out so that impossible thing can happen, and then, out of nowhere, you get the fierce impression that it's wrong?

Yeah, me too.

Ain't life crazy?!?

Life just never turns out the way you plan on it turning out! And you know what? That's awesome.  If life did turn out the way I thought it should, it most likely wouldn't be a very good one.  God's plan is a heck of a lot better than mine.  The only thing is, none of us know what that plan is, so in the mean time, it makes it difficult to decide what to do.

In the mean time, folks, I'm grateful for socks.  And gluten-free food.  And I'm grateful for people who love me, who let me wear crazy socks and eat gluten-free food.  I'm grateful for my awesome mumsy and daddy-o who are just plain amazing, and they know it! I'm one lucky chick, that's for sure.  I'm grateful for my friends who love me no matter where I'm at.  And boy, am I super excited for the rest of my life, whatever it is, so bring it on, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment