Friday, September 3, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

Thanks to my  friend Emily for giving me this blog idea :) Hope I can come up with some good ones.

I ALWAYS

- Wear socks to bed.  I just do.  I can't sleep without them.  Even if it's hot.
- Am "allergic" to something.  Yeah, my body likes to keep me guessing on what it doesn't like me to consume.
- Get excited to eat breakfast.  Sounds lame, but... I love breakfast.  I go to bed EXCITED to eat breakfast.
- Dream.  Always.  I dream every single night.  Text me as soon as I wake up and I'll tell you my dream.
- Count words in conversations... super super weird OCD that I get for liking math I guess.  I REALLY try not to do it because it bothers me.

I SOMETIMES

- Will make a big meal just because I want to feel accomplished.
- Like to go on walks with friends just to appreciate God's creations.
- Eat with little kid forks and spoons because I feel bad for them when they don't get used.
- Sing everything, because my life is a musical.
- Watch old movies and Midsomer Murders with my mommy, because... it's just what we do :)

I NEVER

- Pulled an all-nighter.  Nor do I really want to.
- Want to get gas.  I don't know why, but it just isn't something I enjoy, at all.  I will do almost anything to get someone else to do it.
- Lie, for two reasons.  First of all, it's wrong... second of all, I am the WORST liar on the planet.
- Get tired of cleaning a kitchen.  Favorite chore!
- Get bored of laughing with my family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment