Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm thinking... I'm thinking...

My thoughts are racing, and these are the contenders:

Last night, I had a dream about a friend of mine from a few years ago.  There's no reason I should dream about this friend, and yet I did.  It was cold and wintry outside and he lived in a basement.  Last night was weird.

The kitchen currently smells like Brick Oven Pizza... my mom made lasagna and it smells like heeeaaaaven!

I'm wearing a hat on my head.  It's a cute hat.  I don't wear hats very often because I never thought I had much of a hat face.  I sure showed myself!

It was 58 degrees today! Spring is coming! Life is GOOD!

I miss Provo.  I miss everyone in Provo.  I miss the Brownstone.  I do not miss having only one roommate that was never there, though... but I did like having my own room and having so much space!

My car needs a battery hose... do I know how to fix this? No, no I do not.

Twitter.  Why did I wait until after my mom got a twitter account to get one of my own? I'm still trying to figure this one out.

My legs hurt sooo goood right now.  Thank you P90X for making stairs a very scary thing!

I slept for 11 hours last night.  I slept for 11 hours last night.... I SLEPT FOR 11 HOURS LAST NIGHT!!!! :D :D :D :D

I painted my nails orange.  I don't really like orange... I like painting my nails orange.

My mom and I walked past the coffee section in Winco and I realized at that moment I probably needed to get some coffee scented candles, or coffee scented laundry detergent or something like that.  I. Love. That. Smell.

Who's disgustingly bright idea was it to invent Breast Milk Ice Cream? Seriously?!?! Whoever the brain child was didn't think about the potential health risks involved... not to mention, how did anyone find this appetizing?? Pretty sure we only breast feed for such a short amount of time for a reason, people.  Gaahhh.

It's so awesome not being sick anymore, but after so long, it's like people forgot I exist! I gots to figure out a way to fill my weekends again!

These are my thoughts.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment