Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want that...no, I NEED that...

Have you ever been so desperate for something that you will do just about anything to get it? Think about being a wee child... you smell those M&M's way up in the cupboard... you know they're just too out of reach, but the thought of that sweet chocolate melting all over your mouth makes you salivate... you want it... no, you need it... chair, where's the chair?... you drag it over... climb onto the counter, and put your chubby little hands up into the cupboard, feeling around for that luscious bag of M&M's... you feel the silky plastic against your fingers, and it feels OH so good... the gorgeous smell of chocolatey goodness wafts over you like smoke, except it's a good feeling instead of gag-worthy.. and then, you reach in, scoop up a handful of that beautiful, beautiful chocolatey pearl, and pop it inside your greedy mouth... OH THE JOY!!!

Well it's kind of like that.

I want a job... no, I NEED a job... so bad, SO BAD, that I'll do just about (I said just about, people...) anything to get it.  I have stuck my stinking resume into the hands of so many managers, I think I may just absent mindedly reach into my bag and start pulling out different objects and start handing them to strangers... I just don't know what to do with myself.  I just need a job folks.

I just don't really have much else to say.  There are a good many things on my mind, but really after that whole little fiasco with he-who-must-not-be-named, and I think we all know to whom I refer, I'm just really not in the mood to pour my heart and soul out into this big-little white box here... but worry not, gentle readers, I will be soon enough!!

Also, I would like to personally thank all of you for all your love and support while I'm going through all this.  I am happier than I have been in such a long time, and I know a million percent that I am making the right choices.  I also hope you all know that I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment