Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The promised post of gratitude

k, so I promised I would do a post that is solely one of thankfulness.  So here it is.

1.  I'm soooooo grateful for a Loving Savior and Heavenly Father that lift me and give me the direction I need.

2.  I'm really grateful that I know what's wrong with me this time, even though I don't know what the outcome will be.

3.  I'm grateful for my amazing parents offered up their house for us to live in.

4.  I'm grateful for an understanding mom that can help me through things that she has already been through.

5.  I'm grateful I can walk.

6.  I'm grateful for my sister, aka, my best girlfriend.

7.  I'm grateful for food... who isn't grateful for food...

8.  I'm grateful for the gospel!! 'Nuff said.

9.  I'm really grateful that we have had some nice weather lately... until this coldness! But... I really am grateful for the rain, too.

10.  I'm grateful for my friends who have stuck with me through hard times.

11.  I'm grateful for the few wonderful, awesome people who read my silly blog :)

12.  I'm grateful my daddy has work.

13.  I'm grateful for my family's health.

14.  I'm grateful for everyday miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment