Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Go Irish!!!!

Well, I have to admit, that I'm very proud of my Irish heritage.  Yes, on me mother's side.  Saint Patrick's Day happens to be one of my favorite holidays.

I, for one, went to sleep with Christmas socks on, which happened to have several green presents on them.  I even ate from a green bowl this morning.  Don't worry, I changed into some green garb as soon as I woke up.  Yes indeed, I'm decked out in green today, and I can't wait to get started on my Irish feast tonight!!

On the menu:

Irish soda bread, Colcannon, Cabbage and Sour cream, and who knows what else I'll be inclined to whip up! Shepherd's pie, stew, boxty, the possibilities are deliciously endless.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment