Sunday, July 24, 2011

Never been like this before

I just want to say that the other day I experienced something that I'm not totally sure that I've ever felt before. I almost hesitate to say what it is, because it could come off sounding totally snobbish and stuck up, and I am neither of those things. I just... jeesh! I really have no words right now people. And you know what happens what that happens? Well... neither do I, but this time, I wrote a song, and it was so much fun! Maybe if I get brave, I'll have someone record me singing it and I'll put it on here for the world to see (eek!).
In other news, I, Makenna K. Donaldson rode a full size street cruiser yesterday all by myself. Ok, that part is a lie. I had help. But let's not detract from the moment, here.
And yet again, in other news, life is absolutely wonderful!! So wonderful, that I channel this little girl... this is my new mantra!!

I can do anything good! <3 
this is for you, my dear readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment